Lyen Doctor's Massive Heart Attack CPR, Resus, BP, 02, CPR Board, 12 Lead ECG, Intubation

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

alexpwm

Lyen Doctor's Massive Heart Attack CPR, Resus, BP, 02, CPR Board, 12 Lead ECG, Intubation

Post by alexpwm » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:21 pm

OPandER Clip: Lyen Doctor's Massive Heart Attack CPR, Resus, BP, 02, CPR Board, 12 Lead ECG, Intubation - http://clips4sale.com/16149

Doctor Lyen Parker has a massive heart attack at the hospital office. Following a successful resuscitation on location she is at the ER. The staff cut off all of her clothes and hook her up to a heart monitor, with a 12 lead ECG, a BP cuff and O2 mask. Lyen is breathing heavily and semi-unconscious. Suddenly her heart flatlines again. The med team begins a dramatic resus cycle college. Deep and strong chest compressions are performed with interlocked fingers. Dramatic realistic defib shocks on a totally nude patient with semi opened eyes. Following many cycles of resus her pulse returns, her vitals are not stable, and her breathing is scarce. Then her heart flatlines again. The med team continues the resuscitation cycle and soon they intubate her. They place a CPR board under her back in a really exciting and dramatic scene. When her pulse returns she looks stable. This is a must see film for all resus fans and realism fans with very deep and strong chest compressions with interlocked fingers, semi-opened rolled patient eyes, and very realistic defibs, symptoms and breathing. The videographer swears its one of his best!

Free Previews:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18450791
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18450781

http://clips4sale.com/16149/
Attachments
LyenParker_HA_p2-ER.gif
LyenParker_HA_p2-ER.gif (3.83 MiB) Viewed 941 times

Sean55

Re: Lyen Doctor's Massive Heart Attack CPR, Resus, BP, 02, CPR Board, 12 Lead ECG, Intubation

Post by Sean55 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am

WOW. This was one of the best clips I've ever purchased. Lyen has skyrocketed to one of my favorite patients now. Her acting in the lead up to the arrest is perfect and she takes some really deep compressions from the nurses (loved that they did the interlocking finger CPR too). Camera angles were on point too. Just WOW.

rofl2711

Re: Lyen Doctor's Massive Heart Attack CPR, Resus, BP, 02, CPR Board, 12 Lead ECG, Intubation

Post by rofl2711 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 am

Sean55 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am
WOW. This was one of the best clips I've ever purchased. Lyen has skyrocketed to one of my favorite patients now. Her acting in the lead up to the arrest is perfect and she takes some really deep compressions from the nurses (loved that they did the interlocking finger CPR too). Camera angles were on point too. Just WOW.
Completely agree with your judgement on this video.

lalas12

Post by lalas12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Well that is certainly one of your best videos without a doubt! Excellent agonal symptoms leading to a realistic deep chest compressions resuscitation scene and a very beautiful model. Also great and many camera angles ...Definitely a must buy one!
But, in my opinion, something is missing again ! Well i don't want to sound fastidious, but Opander started as one of the most realistic resus fetish studios! In my opinion, what discerned you from other producers, was, among other things, the exceptional airway management depictions. I mean look at your videos published before 2013. Almost in every video ambu-bagging the patient had a great mouth-mask seal with puffy cheeks. Bagging an intubated patient was also exceptional with small gurgling-voice sounds adding tremendously to the video's realism. Not to mention the great chest rise and fall depictions.
During the last almost 4 years, realistic details in airway management seem to be getting out of your primary objectives. Puffy cheeks and intubation sounds when bagging the patient are elements that are quite frequently absent from your videos with only a few bright exceptions. Good chest rise and fall has also started to become quite problematic in some of your videos during the last years (In Lyen's video it was good though).
What bothered me a lot and is most demonstrative of what i'm describing is the light of the laryngoscope you are using. For many years it was and still is (in many of your videos) completely off, or with just a fade light!
I mean all these may sound like small details but i believe that these little things add up and make a great video (like that of Lyen's) to loose points, (well as far as i'm concerned).
I'm mentioning all these because they are not elements that maybe out of your reach to achieve but because they were your golden standards during the past and its a shame you are frequently missing them right now!
Last edited by lalas12 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

heartdoc

Post by heartdoc » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Did I miss the part one on location scene or is that coming later? Seems all the recent on scene videos do not spend a lot of time building up the symptoms. Usually a sudden arrest or brief grabbing of chest before the cpr starts. I know many of you view those minutes as a waste but can't these on scene videos contain these extra lead in moments and those who don't like it can fast forward to the resus. Just my two cents but I haven't really found anything recently to buy since it is all immediate collapsing with very minimal lead in. See tamaras massive cardiac arrest or the first Kate's office CA as examples of what I am hoping to see more of. Thanks.