Happy Ten Year Anniversary to Opander!

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

AppelOranje

Happy Ten Year Anniversary to Opander!

Post by AppelOranje » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 pm

As the title says, happy anniversary to our wonderful friends in Hungary! I still remember when Opander hit the scene. I was entering my first year of university and finally had found a community of like minded individuals in this community. The only material available was sanitized Hollywood resus clips from old episodes of Baywatch and ER. Most of the first aid videos available on Youtube featured the same fat old guy having a heart attack. The available videos on Clips4sale were pretty amateurish, featuring some half-hearted chest compressions and mouth to mouth. Opander turned it upside down. They burst into the Resus world like a battering ram. Featuring gorgeous exotic women resuscitating each other with a myriad of equipment from defibrillator paddles to AED pads, they brought our fantasies to life. The crushing force of the compressions, whisper of the ambu-bag, and subtle jolt of the defib made you feel as if you were right alongside the team as they fought to save the lives of these beautiful young women. You no longer felt like a spectator, you were in the trenches too.

I've been a fan from the very beginning and excited to see what happens next, especially with the news that a Lucas device has been acquired. Thank you very much Alex and GG, and another thank you to the ladies themselves!

Lordgeorge16
Site Admin

Re: Happy Ten Year Anniversary to Opander!

Post by Lordgeorge16 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am

Congratulations!

Captain Resus

Post by Captain Resus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:10 am

Congratulations!
I too remember the first vids shortly after finding this community and being blown away
Christ I feel old lol ten years. Wow

Here's to ten more!!!

Also just wanna say how Nice of you to make this post, AppelOranje! ;)

rofl2711

Post by rofl2711 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:52 am

Thanks for finding the right words, couldn't have said it better. Thanks for 10 years of constant flow of great content for our community.

defib-doc

Post by defib-doc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:36 am

rofl2711 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:52 am
Thanks for finding the right words, couldn't have said it better. Thanks for 10 years of constant flow of great content for our community.
I fully agree with this statement :D
if life sucks - lick back