Zazie in ER CPR, Resus, Lucas CPR, Defib, Vfib, Extubation, Ambu, Stething, 02

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

alexpwm

Post by alexpwm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:58 pm

OPandER Clip: Zazie in ER CPR, Resus, Lucas CPR, Defib, Vfib, Extubation, Ambu, Stething, 02 - http://clips4sale.com/16149

Following her unsuccessful attempt to take her life and resuscitation Zazie is transported to the ER with the Lucas CPR still providing CPR while the medical team preps the exam table for her. When everything is ready the doctors switch off the machine and the team places Zazie on the exam table. They remove the Lucas machine and continue the resuscitation procedure with manual CPR. The patient was intubated on location so they are bagging her thru the ET tube. They also remove the AED pads and use the manual defibrillator with gel. They performs many shocks and many cycles of CPR until finally the patient's pulse returns. The med team realize she can breathe alone, so they extubate her and put an O2 mask on her face but the patient's breathing is weak and her pulse too erratic and weak as well. The med team tries to stimulate her for better breathing but soon she collapses again and her heart goes into vfib. The med team continues the resus procedure with more cycles of CPR, ambu bagging and defibrillations. The patient pulse *finally* returns and she stabilizes. She will be transported to the ICU immediately. The action clip hosptial followup to the extremely popular Zazie on location with Lucas Thumper clip. This one is for all resus fans including: LUCAS CPR, strong chest compressions, different types of defib reactions, intubated patient, O2 mask, nude body, feet shots, breathless scene and more. A must see clip!

Free Previews:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18819287
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18819281

http://clips4sale.com/16149/
Attachments
ZazieSkymm_CA-ER.gif
ZazieSkymm_CA-ER.gif (2.83 MiB) Viewed 661 times

lalas12

Re: Zazie in ER CPR, Resus, Lucas CPR, Defib, Vfib, Extubation, Ambu, Stething, 02

Post by lalas12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:16 am

Ok i bought this one almost instantly cause i was overhyped by the first part!
I should have been warned by the looks of the preview though!
Thumper scene is almost 1.30 mins, and the rest of the video is just a long boring old school Opander ER scene! Only bright spots in this clip are Zazie and some decent chest compressions and good chest rise and fall with ambu bagging here and there! Other than these its quite a mediocre clip!

In my opinion this clip follows an exact reversed climaxing course comparing to the first part!
I mean in the first part we go from symptoms to paramedics, top-clothes cut-off, cpr, intubation, defib, thumper (the clip feels realistic from start to finish).
In the second part we go from thumper removal in ER upon patient's arrival (that just cannot happen in a critical patient), clothes removal, manual cpr, defib, extubation!!!!, ambu bagging through mask and oxygen mask in the end!

Zazie was there, props were there, Lucas was there (but it was taken out of the picture in a jiffy for no reason), the nurses and the atmosphere were good, and bang, direction ruined a probable masterpiece! Why guys?
Damn! :|

Sean55

Re: Zazie in ER CPR, Resus, Lucas CPR, Defib, Vfib, Extubation, Ambu, Stething, 02

Post by Sean55 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Christmas come early! Thought this was an amazing clip! Agree that maybe a bit more thumper while clothers removed would have been nice but still I can't deny how great of a patient Zazie is in this one. Happy customer!

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Yeah more thumber would have be great with different cameral angle's maybe in the ICU
But still a great video