Brandy Doctor's Elective Appendix Surgery While Conscious, BP, ECG, 02, Bouffant Cap, Anesth, Intubation

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

alexpwm

Brandy Doctor's Elective Appendix Surgery While Conscious, BP, ECG, 02, Bouffant Cap, Anesth, Intubation

Post by alexpwm » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:58 am

OPandER Clip: Brandy Doctor's Elective Appendix Surgery While Conscious, BP, ECG, 02, Bouffant Cap, Anesth, Intubation - http://clips4sale.com/16149

(English) Dr. Brandy waits outside the OR for Viktoria to come out of surgery to speak with her. The two talks briefly and find out that Brandy has left her job as a surgeon at the hospital and has been assigned as a physician to a science station in Antarctica. Since she will be the only doctor at the station, she must wants her appendix removed before she leaves as a precaution because she had appendicitis in the last year. Viktoria asks Brandy if she can perform the surgery as she needs more time in the OR for her certification. Brandy is also a surgeon and thinks Viktoria is more than up to the task, so she agrees. A Few days later Brandy is at the hospital for surgery. Viktoria enters and discusses the sugery and checks her abdomen again. Brandy has decided she wants to be awake for the surgery, as it is a minor one, and must be given something so that there won't be any pain. Anesthesiologist Candy walks in to administer it. She puts a blue bouffant cap on Brandy and Viktoria proceeds to get ready for surgery. Brandy lays on the OP table wearing a blue bouffant cap and oxygen mask, and has been given strong meds to numb her for the procedure. Candy and the medical team prep for surgery, placing the ECG electrodes and BP cuff. The med team starts the operaton and it goes well. Soon the surgeon realizes there is more blod than there should be. The med team informs a conscious Brandy about this and tries calm her. Also they tells her she must goes to sleep right now because the med team must find out the problem in Brandy's abdominal area. The med team preps the anesth procedure, Candy places the mask onto her face and she starts breathing deeply. Than Candy intubates her and hooks her up to the respirator. The patient is totally unconscious now and the med team is ready to continue the operation quickly. Viktoria discovers that there is a cyst on Brandy's ovary that must have ruptured. They control the situation and remove the cyst. The surgery is successful the patient is ready to go to a post operative area. A custom story based surgery clip with many details. More hospital locations and actions, intubation, and a medical team dressed for surgery. No resus but a must see film for OR and surgery fans!

Free Previews:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18868045
https://clips4sale.com/studio/16149/18868043

http://clips4sale.com/16149/
Attachments
Brandy_appendix.gif
Brandy_appendix.gif (2 MiB) Viewed 409 times

rotchild

Re: Brandy Doctor's Elective Appendix Surgery While Conscious, BP, ECG, 02, Bouffant Cap, Anesth, Intubation

Post by rotchild » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:57 pm

As I'm a big fan of surgery clips, I'll post my insights on this one (acknowledging that this is a custom) :

I'll begin by stating that it's a good thing Brandy Smile was chosen for this, since it's kind of a downer to bump into a surgery clip, only to acknowledge it's a model that had already done a surgery clip before (sometimes even more than once, like Kira or Sunny Diamond, for example). Looking forward for the new models (especially Darcia, Zazie and Lyen) and the "first time ones" (Viktoria, for example... love her big, pointy, sexy nose) to be in future surgery clips! :roll:

Pros:

- Again, first time surgery model (Brandy Smile);
- Believable/cool background story
- Good acting in what regards "out-of-hospital-themes" from all the girls
- In English (although I'm one of the people that really don't mind AT ALL that the girls speak in Hungarian)

Cons (just a personal opinion, since it's a custom):

- Short masking scene
- Not proper holding of the mask (no chin hold)
- Oxygen mask for the "awake" surgery could be replaced (in the future) with the black mask, with the black straps (mask holder)

Again, the cons are just my personal chip in. All in all this is a GREAT clip for surgery fans like myself. Highly recommended.

snoogans

Re: Brandy Doctor's Elective Appendix Surgery While Conscious, BP, ECG, 02, Bouffant Cap, Anesth, Intubation

Post by snoogans » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:23 pm

I too, would love to see the new girls undergo surgery (perhaps with a pink bouffant cap) in the near future.