OPANDER videos with time called

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

Italiandefib

OPANDER videos with time called

Post by Italiandefib » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Are there any opander videos were time is called?

I would like to purchase one

Lordgeorge16
Site Admin

Re: OPANDER videos with time called

Post by Lordgeorge16 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Their host site doesn't legally allow them to make time called clips. They even have to censor the word "death" if they happen to include it in the title or description. Biomed is the only studio that features patients failing to be resuscitated.

Eshy

Post by Eshy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:08 pm

But there are a couple of vids that have the patient "fail" to revive. Look for the ones with nicky and scroll towards her earlier vids.

mtmfan
Site Admin

Post by mtmfan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:04 pm

out of curiosity, which ones are you refering to?

thetraumadb Admin

Eshy

Post by Eshy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 pm

I remember one where she was stalked by a ghost girl who died in the ER because Nicky told the team to cease resuscitation. After that nicky was haunted by this girl who would attack by touching Nicky's chest and causing her heart to go into cardiac arrest. It was interesting because it was the first of their vids to have a ghost story vibe and they put some love behind it. It had a good plot for one of their videos.

The effects on the ghost- Zoey I think the actress was- done well with low opacity filters, blood effects and her cutting in/out of the shots. Course this was years ago so I'm not sure if they still have the vids.

Edit: The vid is part of a short series with the tag "ghost" in the title. The first is "Jessica in Nurse's Resus Ghost story" where we are introduced to the ghost and how it 'kills'. The second is "Nicky in the Ghost pt-Give me your heart." Where Nicky is the victim of the Ghost's antics. Just can't remember who the actress is that plays the ghost cause I've seen her before.

Live.love.cpr

Post by Live.love.cpr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:39 am

Eshy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 pm
I remember one where she was stalked by a ghost girl who died in the ER because Nicky told the team to cease resuscitation. After that nicky was haunted by this girl who would attack by touching Nicky's chest and causing her heart to go into cardiac arrest. It was interesting because it was the first of their vids to have a ghost story vibe and they put some love behind it. It had a good plot for one of their videos.

The effects on the ghost- Zoey I think the actress was- done well with low opacity filters, blood effects and her cutting in/out of the shots. Course this was years ago so I'm not sure if they still have the vids.

Edit: The vid is part of a short series with the tag "ghost" in the title. The first is "Jessica in Nurse's Resus Ghost story" where we are introduced to the ghost and how it 'kills'. The second is "Nicky in the Ghost pt-Give me your heart." Where Nicky is the victim of the Ghost's antics. Just can't remember who the actress is that plays the ghost cause I've seen her before.
The ghost is played by Vanessa