c4slive.com - The OPandER Streaming Site Megathread

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

stretcher

Re: c4slive.com - The OPandER Streaming Site Megathread

Post by stretcher » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Icu and EMS scenes

storm6767

Post by storm6767 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Lifeguard EMT Scene

xxx

Post by xxx » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 pm

when is the next update to the site?

alexpwm

Post by alexpwm » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 am

Honestly I am in a holding pattern waiting to see if the copying issue resolves for a reasonable period. This is not a money maker for us and I am hesitant to do this again and then have the whole copying thing start up and be in the position we were in in late Dec early January having to postpone and cancel shoots. I'd like to start updating again as soon as we both feel we can.

RGDS

Alex

Thanks for your patience...

xxx

Post by xxx » Wed May 17, 2017 5:33 pm

When are you updating opander.c4slive.com?

AppelOranje

Post by AppelOranje » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Is there any chance of reviving the member site?

alexpwm

Post by alexpwm » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 am

I want to be completely honest about this.... This service has most definitely been a victim of the copyright issues.

This member site has always been a loss leader for us. It in fact drained funds from the clip site -- but that was ok because we were happy to be able to offer an alternative.. Until we found that every time we brought this site up again, our copyright issues increased exponentially.

Basically subscribers could see a bunch of our videos all at once, and then figure out which one they most wanted to download and share. People who purchased individual clips were far less likely to share them because they valued them more. I have seen the same with other sites that offer a bunch of videos under one subscription. It's as if people see their value as less because they can get a bunch at once and therefore feel its less of a big deal to post and share them because they are only worth a dollar or two anyway...

I am not sure about the psychology behind all this, all I can say is we'd bring this member site up again after a round of copyright issues and cleanup, and not long after the same problems would start again. On the other hand the copyright issue has been under far more control lately and more importantly stayed that way since this has not been updated.

So if we bring it back we will do so in a different way and the costs will not necessarily be different but the amount of material offered will be far less.