thumper Device Donations

Here each release of the new clips from OPandER goes here and general conversations.

Moderator: alexpwm

mtmfan
Site Admin

thumper Device Donations

Post by mtmfan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Some of you may know, but others don't. Opander has recently been interested in aquiring a thumper device for use in videos, and in recent talks with Alex, I have decided to make it public he is interested in donations to make this work. Here's the plan:

You can make any donation amount to the following address via paypal: paypal@greentealovers.com

for donations of $20 or more, the person will be provided with a general clip using the thumper. You should also provide the name of the girl you want to see for the thumper, but no guarantee the girl will be used, as it's a suggestion, and the most popular choice will be picked.

for donations of $500 or more, you can get a custom clip with the girl of your choice with the thumper.

for all donations, in the description, you should state its a donation for the thumper, and your choice of the girl you want to see under the thumper. The most popular choice will be used.

thetraumadb Admin

defib-doc

Re: thumper Device Donations

Post by defib-doc » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 am

is there a date, by which the donation should have taken place?
if life sucks - lick back

mtmfan
Site Admin

Post by mtmfan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 am

Not that I'm aware of. But I think if we don't act quickly we will lose it

thetraumadb Admin

alexpwm

Post by alexpwm » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 am

No there is no date, we want to try and recoup the costs of the unit -- so as long as it takes... Unfortunately, with the copying /sharing that took place we're light on the capital to invest. We've been trying to get the membership back online but its tough and the thumper just puts us back. It's a very good price for the thumper unit (best we've seen! Everything else was so out of range) but we will still have to get a compressed air machine separately since the unit is supposed to attach to hospital and / or ambulance compressed air sources.

RGDS

Alex

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 am

Is there any other way in donations my pay pal password is not working.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 pm

On the other hand because we are not in these revenue slumps because of huge copyright issues we were able to invest in the expensive thumper (which we'll be filming with soon -- connectivity compressor issues related to country standards caused delay) -- and that would have never happened given the situation in Dec/Jan.

I know you guys mention about this elarer just wounding when it will be out and who gets to be under it :D :D
Thanks