Donations

Anything goes here within reason. Please be considerate when posting.
mtmfan
Site Admin

Donations

Post by mtmfan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:55 pm

As some of you may know, but a lot of you probably don't, when the announcement of rh shutting down broke, I in a frantic fury decided to try and build and start a new website for us. While i did successfully get this going, I didn't exactly have it planned within my usual budget. Which means, I am now asking for your help. This site, as with any site requires money to keep it going.

As a community, I believe we can work together to help keeping this community thriving with small donations to lessen the burden on me with paying for the site. I am asking for your help in contributing. If you want to donate some money to keep the site going, you will need a paypal account. Once you have one set up, you can send any amount your comfortable with to admin (a) thetraumadb.com. Any amount will be a big help. Any questions feel free to ask here.

thetraumadb Admin

fetish22

Re: Donations

Post by fetish22 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:44 pm

how much will this site need?

mtmfan
Site Admin

Post by mtmfan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:23 am

to keep the site running would be about $110 per year, plus 60 for the monthly cost of the professional email i use with it.

It's not a whole lot, and we have time to gather up the money, but with all my other bills right now and my limited income at the moment, I don't know if I will be able to pay for the site every year on my own. That's why I'm asking for help here.

thetraumadb Admin

paulspatients

Post by paulspatients » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:58 pm

You got it, brother. I'll try to send something to help within the week.

Thanks for your work to get this site up.